The Walleye Federation is the only national grassroots organization there is and is founded on three core values of Fishing, Youth, and Conservation.
We chose a time-tested and proven model to support walleye fishing in America and to provide walleye anglers and the industry the same support, sponsor benefits, and unity for youth, conservation, and fishing that has been afforded to bass anglers for 50 years. The Walleye Federation (TWF) has significant industry support and will operate as a federation under the TBF umbrella of Federations as it grows and receives FULL member benefits! The long list of benefits TWF members will receive includes:
- TWF annual dues will be $40 per year, per person membership. This includes full TWF member benefits. Also included is the members-only online discount store and sponsor discounts program.
- An “active” TWF club is a club that signs up and registers in the online system with a minimum of six teams (12 members) in the club. YOU may register as many as you wish in your club but six teams (12 members) is the minimum to be an active TWF club.
- Full insurance will be provided for every TWF club/trail, officers, and events. (check out the insurance FAQ link on this website) Currently, 3MM Liability coverage, 10K ADD event coverage and 25K excess medical coverage for all TWF club sanctioned events.
- In order to be a TWF sanctioned tournament for the purposes of the Bass Pro Shops / Cabela’s National Team Championship (NTC), clubs will need to register with TWF before the Bass Pro Shops/Cabela’s NTC deadline. All memberships of TWF will run for a calendar year starting January 1. The cost is the same no matter when you join during the year, so the best benefits go to those joining by January 1.
- The youth and conservation program models, as well as, some funding requests and benefits can be extended to all TWF clubs.
- Free Reel Kids youth casting competition kits are available on request for clubs holding an event. Kit includes rods/reels, targets and instructions.
- Support for your local youth and conservation events using collective buying power to benefit all groups and grow the youth segments.
- Opportunities will be provided to speak on issues, address legislation and support conservation matters important to walleye anglers in your state and nationally. Conservation movements are more powerful as one large voice. The Walleye Federation (TWF) will make YOUR voice heard.
- TWF will improve communication among walleye anglers; Better camaraderie, benefits, and participation.
- Communication made easier with online e-mail blasts.
Bass Pro Shops/Cabela’s is a large supporter of The Walleye Federation (TWF). TWF clubs and members will receive preferred benefits concerning the Bass Pro Shops/Cabela’s National Team Championship (NTC).